Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Skate"Bored" deck project

My equipment is not here yet from Hawaii, soooo I decided to work on something different
Sketch UP!!!!!! man i'm crossed eyed:)) brrrr it's ccccold in my studio, Makes me wished I got that old heater from the garage sale..N|OW ready for some paint




UPDATE!!!!!

So I decided to change the Base colour seeing as it was darker than I wanted, So I sanded down the board:)  
seems that I DIDN't sand down as far, that the colors bled:)
SOOOOOOOO Sanded it down a third time:) this time almost o the primer, Re primed, then Re-shot the white base then silver :) As youl can see I ALSO redid the middle emblem

I decide to again to render reverse colors..







Render the Gold Leaf then Ready for CLEAR:)
DiggidyDiggdyDiggidy ddddddONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment